LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!

Go down 
2 posters

DO YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE!
YES
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! I_vote_lcap100%NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
NO
NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! I_vote_lcap0%NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
**ACHILLES**
Admin
**ACHILLES**

NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! Empty
PostSubject: NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!   NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 am

Ok all memebrs of YGOB guild and that are signed up to the forum (as you are reading this) means you can now all take part in the Monthly draw to win prizes for yourself from our guild.

We did this last year for a long time as a reward to our members who have helped us and worked together as a guild, a big family. Now bck by popular demand we will be hosting the NEW 2011 YGOB Monthly Prizes!

The rules for you to have the chance to win: CP's, Exp balls, +1,+2 Stones, Steeds, Refinery Items, and Money (in the game ofc lol) to help you imporve your char and a reward for helping us.

At the beginning of every month i will post on the forum a week before all the members in the guild that will be in the draw to win prizes. Depending on the amout of people that are in the draw , the more prizes but we will see.

HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION!

TO enter the YGOB Monthly Prizes Event you must help the guild with certain things to qualify yourself into the draw.

RULE 1: Turn up to the Guild Pk qualify which is on every Monday at 20:30 - 22:30 server time. Even if you do not stay there for the whole 2 hours i expect you to help and i will check the guild exploits to see who goes. IF YOU CANT GO ON MONDAY LET ME KNOW!

RULE 2: Once we qualify for the Guild pk you must turn up for 1 of the 3 days to the final, so Tuesday,Wednesday, or Thursday to help the guild try and win and then get more cps,money for you all. I will check names also for this.

RULE 3: The final of the Guild pk is on Saturday at 21:30 - 23:30 try and come to help also, but if you cant because you are not online, or busy LET ME KNOW!

RULE 4: Help at GW, as we are going to start going to GW again and i expect every1 there, eve if you are low lvl you can help by scouting, zpping, or reving whatever you job. I expect over the 2 days of the GW you can show up in some time of it. BUT WE REALLY NEED ALL ONLINE FOR THE LAST 2HOURS OF THE GW. You can check the time the GW ends with the GL, DL, Managers.

RULE 5: Make sure your donations are above 0, if anyone goes into Minus they will be removed from the Event, and possibly the guild. This also means no Pking members/Allies as you will result in an automatic Kick from the guild and never be allowed to rejoin. It must be a vry good reason for you to break RULE 5 and inform a DL, Manager or the GL ASAP!

RULE 6: The last rule im glad to say as there are few lol, is to just be in the guild i dont want people to quit, then rejoin and stuff as i wont be able to see who is in the guild and helping. If you msut leave for example to drain your char for exp maybe and dont want to lose guild fund then tell us so we can make an exception.

Otherwise enjoy the Guild and our memebrs and keep checking the forum for updates into the prizes you will be able to win and all the other updates for our guild.

NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THE POLE AT THE TOP TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE INTO THE FIRST EVENT IN JANUARY 2011 & POST A REPLY WITH YOUR NAME SAYING YOU AGREE TO THE RULES AND WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THE PRIZES DRAW .

Thank Chris (**ACHILLES**)

Last edited by **ACHILLES** on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-ygob-storm.forumotion.net
ALBERNS

ALBERNS

NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!   NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm

great idea , can't w8 until it becomes true , but i got a huge proplem with my internet comapny started 4 monthes ago , that made my ping over 1k all the time !

so i think i will be easily out of it , so good luck for others Smile
Back to top Go down

NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
Page 1 of 1