LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
IMPROVE PART II EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
IMPROVE PART II EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

IMPROVE PART II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**ACHILLES**
Admin
**ACHILLES**

IMPROVE PART II Empty
PostSubject: IMPROVE PART II   IMPROVE PART II EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 am

Ok following my first post about imporving the guilds along time ago, we are going for it by merging the guilds into 1 which will be eXcalibuR.

As DT, Lefhaij, and possibly Troubles, Wendy will be leaving us due to TQ botjailing DT for no reason and we believe that the Vidsters/GMs were bribed in $$ by azhure/joshhh etc so this is a disgrace.

I have sent an email to the head of customer service about this problem, and have investigated this issue to a MMORPG Council to help create a law suit over this shit and get them fired, banned and us compensation over this shit.

Anyway despite that problem we need to all regroup and it looks like hopefully every1 else will be staying and i hope so as myself (*SCARFACE*) and Carly (Mystical79) will take the guild forward as we have all put in time and money to the game and dont want our enemies to win that easy. We are fighters and do not give up we own this server Razz

The plan is to merge the guilds for now and asses the situation we are left with, so if DT and troubles leave i might buy there gear so we can have +12 chars as they will be needed.

But we will see im hoping i dont have to go down that route. But for now all i can tell every1 is that we are sorting it out and if every1 can join eXcalibuR for now and keep enjoy the game as you do. The world cup starts soon so we can enjoy that and make the most of the break from CO for a while until the matters are resolved.

I will keep everyone informed with the progress and info on the guild(S). thanks for your support and loyalty.

Chris/Jono. *SCARFACE*
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-ygob-storm.forumotion.net
**ACHILLES**
Admin
**ACHILLES**

IMPROVE PART II Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPROVE PART II   IMPROVE PART II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm

So as you all know DT, CLumsy, and Troubles have left and we wish them all the luck with the things they do.

But the show must go on and i will continue to run Legendary so all those who want to be involved can be. I am currently not going to be on as much for the next few weeks, and and trying to save up a bit so i can also get stronger and challenge josh, Azhure etc aswell.

So keep an eye in game to see what is happening and how we can improve together as a guild.

Thanks and keep your views posted on the forum ty . chris
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-ygob-storm.forumotion.net

IMPROVE PART II
Page 1 of 1