LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
3k CPS How we use it! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

3k CPS How we use it!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
**ACHILLES**
Admin
**ACHILLES**

3k CPS How we use it! Empty
PostSubject: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am

OK i know alot of you express your desire into the cps situation but at the end of the day the GL's are in charge of the cp's for their guild, normally it is split between the chars that turn up and some do more than others so their share is larger which is fair.

Also cps re put back into the guild to improve such things as honary positions and the Arsenal.

we will discuss every1's views into the guild war so its fair and balanced.
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-ygob-storm.forumotion.net
Blejdzik93

Blejdzik93

PostSubject: Yup   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Hi all, Im a water from our guild Smile

In my opinion "Fighters" and waters should get the biggest amount of cps for GW...... a suggestion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freaky-m

PostSubject: Re: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Troubles and i were looking at a better solution for this but were trying to keep it all fair.
Since we havent discussed those things with our allies yet and mabye we'll do so further on.
The cps amount is so small that we get becouse the guilds are really big, we arent recruiting anymore since were winning GW easely.

(Troubles is even paying from her own cash to give everyone a share)

So its just waiting till we get some better solutions or till ppl go away or get kicked.
For now we have to stick with the fact that we have 2 large guilds with members who need their share.
Back to top Go down
**ACHILLES**
Admin
**ACHILLES**

PostSubject: Re: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm

yes i agree the amount we get is small and with so many members its just not worth it or not every1 is happy, especially if troubles is using her own cps that has to stop.

And super GW dont come round often enough for a gd pay out so we just have to give cps to the ones that need it/deserve it watever and leave the situation as it is due to nothin really being able to improve it.
Back to top Go down
SilentWood

SilentWood

PostSubject: Re: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 pm

*SCARFACE* wrote:
the amount we get is small

That said you know TQ wont get off any more cps than they have too. When im able to be of some help at GW I might suggest a lottery to give out the cps. Just a thought Smile
Back to top Go down
freaky-m

PostSubject: Re: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

SilentWood wrote:
*SCARFACE* wrote:
the amount we get is small

That said you know TQ wont get off any more cps than they have too. When im able to be of some help at GW I might suggest a lottery to give out the cps. Just a thought Smile

Nah that wouldnt be fair, its really hard over a game to have a single lotto... how can you manage to keep that fair?
+ some players have better chars and payed more for their chars then others... so they should earn more... its a nice idea and i like it, but i dun think were abled to get it trough
Back to top Go down
52Willow52

52Willow52

PostSubject: Re: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Well heres my 2 cents. In my old server we would have a meeting place usually the market right after gw everyone that came and helped during gw would show. We all take screenshots. Then someone usually a dep makes a list with all the players names on it that we present in the screenshot. It gets put up on the website and everyone votes for who helped enough to get cps. Then it was split among them. Those who did not earn cps got the benefits of being in the top guild access to flame lit etc, if thats not enough for them and they didn't help we didn't need them. We also did the same for admission into the guild. If you met the requirements u applied for the guild on the website. Then all the members voted on if they wanted this new member to join or not. If they got a no they had to wait 6 months to try again (a little harsh I know) but we were the best of the best and never worried about loyalty ppl would kill to join us and waited for their chance again doing anything they could to sweet talk the members lol. WOW long I know just some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
**ACHILLES**
Admin
**ACHILLES**

PostSubject: POSSIBLE PLAN FOR THE GW CP'S   3k CPS How we use it! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok as you guys now at the moment the 3K cps goes 1500 to legendary and the other 1500 to excalibur.
Now the GL and DL's get 100cps each as that is for their overall contribution to allowing the guild to win the rest is split up between the members who turned up. so 50 cps to the next 20 members in each guild etc...

But soon we will be doing an up to date list every GW so we know ppl that are helping in the GW and that deserve the CP's. So for example even though i am DL if i only turned up for 20 minutes of the last 2hours of GW i dont really deserve cps from the winnings, but thats not to say you have to be at the whole of GW to earn cp's.

So my plan is that every1 tries to make the GW at the Flame Lit times as its the last 2 hours of the GW so when the GW can be won or lost and is when every1 makes the difference. As alot of ppl are going GW the day before taking the pole losing guild fund and its not worth while.

So what we are saying is turn up a few hours before the GW finishes if you can, and we will be able to compile a list throughout GW as to who turned up and who helped, also cps go to 1 char so if i log on my tro, water and archer i still only get the cps for 1 char even though i might of done bits on each of them as fair is fair. But we know who is the chars and who are on them now so we can sort this.

Also we will be looking into the ranks of each guild so members have the chance to earn promotions within the guild as good work deserves credit.

So even though you guys do great with inscribing gear to the arsenal and alot of your ranks are decided on these certain positions, we can give out with cps. GW put aside maybe we can open new positions to improve members bp as a reward.

So this is not to say if a DL is not on all week they will lose their position but a closer look will be taken on all positions to make sure the right person is in the right rank and this will allow us to be stronger as a guild.

Also every month im going to save cps from each GW and do a bonus round.
This will be held every month and to be able to take part in this event you must take part in all of the GW's that month, and then a few ppl will win xtra cps.
The plan is every1 who has taken part in the GW's that month will be put into a hat/ pick a number either way works and the lucky member (S) will get a bonus cp reward and i will be ading some super lvl 5 refinery items into the draw as well.

So this is a great way to show your support in the guild ( even though u all do) and have the chance to gain some extra prizes from nothing.

Ty and post any ideas, issues you have im sure you guys will. chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3k CPS How we use it!   3k CPS How we use it! Empty

Back to top Go down

3k CPS How we use it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LegenDary/YGOB :: GUILD AFFAIRS-
Jump to: