LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage
freaky-m

PostSubject: AVATAR REQUESTS GO IN HERE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm

screenies must be fully zoomed in, with showname off, attachments will be removed. screenies must be posted with [IMG] code,[/size]this can be easily obtained by uploading your screenie to photobucket.com, imageshack works too, but photobucket is overall better, less popups and whatnot. preferably save screenies in .png format, (not very necessary..)[/font]
[/center]

heres what a single char request should preferably look like;

a cut out pic of your char on grass or a dark background, sand (DC) and market floors make weapon glows too clear, and its hard to give them their corresponding colors. you dont need the full client window, and a more exiting pose is always better. but this is just an example..
we'll PM you if theres any problems with your pic. you can always check back here or on the avy thread too.

try to keep your screenies clear of any effects like 2rb, honor halos, luckytime, ect. its much easier to make the avatar without these effects. but its still possible, if you have a halo try to take a screenshot like this one;

[URL="http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ss3q.png"][/URL]
the halo isnt cutting into the char at all, so its easily removed without much editing..

also include what kind of animation you want.. colors, text, anything at all.
(a special request = as close to your specifications as possible) if you dont really have anything special in mind, just let us know to do whatever with it Razz also be sure to include the characters name(s) along with your posted screenie. we arent pro at guessing.

------Dress up requests------

if for some reason you dont have a screenie of your char at hand, you can fill out the info here;
[URL="http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=9883214&postcount=8155"]Dress-up Request Info[/URL] if you only want an added super weapon you dont need to fill out the whole request page, just include what youd like in your normal request.

---------------------------------
keep in mind the person you want to make your avatar might be busy with requests. so be sure they're free and willing to make you an avatar before spamming them with requests. we are doing this because we want to. theres no obligation whatsoever.[/font">

try to ask nicely, as no one likes rude requests.. also, be aware, your avatar might take some time to make. so please remember to be patient. chances are, the more you wait, the better it'll turn out. if you've already had one made, and you'd like another made, you're allowed to ask again. just remember, 1st priority goes to the ppl without any avatars, or who have never had one made by one of us. once the new requests are taken care of, and one of us has spare time, we can get to yours.

My work so far: https://s846.photobucket.com/home/evilmeany/index
I hope you like... I am learning every second.

I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE THE AVATAR, THEN I WILL MAKE A NEW ONE FOR YOU! I LIKE TO DO IT AND I GOT TO LEARN IT ANYWAYS! SO PLEASE POST EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT ^^.

(I COPIED THOS FROM THE CO FORUMS... THEY GOT A SIMULAIR THREAD THERE BUT IT DIED SO I USED THEIR INTRO)

Last edited by freaky-m on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azator

PostSubject: Re: AVATAR REQUESTS GO IN HERE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm

What do you mean by "We" arent pro at guessing? :p
Anyways nice thread helps to get your graphics experience up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freaky-m

PostSubject: Re: AVATAR REQUESTS GO IN HERE   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Thnx mate, i just hope someone will ask me to make their avatars in a while. lol,

I Made this one for hardcore bradz the other day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVATAR REQUESTS GO IN HERE   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1