LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Water! Water! Everywhere!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Ghost

PostSubject: Water! Water! Everywhere!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am

hello everyone, I have been pretty bored on the game so I thought of something to do and would also help out the guild expecially during guildwar.

I notice we have alot of water in guild, however when trouble or Dt is not around and we are tying to maintain the pole from the enemies ourselves is pretty hard when there only are a few water who is online to back us up. Soo with that gave me an idea XD

I'll will be pvling some water myself yet alone all 8 of them or maybe more if I am that bored lol.

these 8 (I called them the 8 beuties) they each will be fill with manas and will be log off at each of the Flame stones in GW except for the 1st one and the 9th one which are outside.

I will use each of these waters to Rev our fallen waters/member however I will post up their use name and pw for yall to used when I am not there or whenever.

Here are a few rules /tips when using them.

1) If they died DO NOT REV OR LOG OFFF keep them as ghost and GET another water to bring them back to life before you Log off so other wont log on and goes WTF!

2) If you used them and used up all the mana , Please! Be sure to Restack on mana when you got time then bring them back to the proper STONE they are assign too.

3) When you log on to revive yourself, Do not do it only for You make sure you inform all the other ghost where to go expecially a fallen water. (this is to not waste the opertunity to revive and loging on and off constently) also be sure to Log them off as closet the the stone they are assign to as possible.

4) If use always, and I mean always Revive the nearest fallen water 1st so they can help revive others or you if you died. (a back to back water reviving one another untill there a chance to rev another is the best tatic to stay alive)

5) If u never used a water in ur life DO NOT BOTHER TO LOG ON! -_- would save us all the hassle

When this is done I will post their info and each location. ^_^ oh if any1 who got archers that are willing to help out wisper me! XD or just log on one of the noob while I stack and pvling I cant open that many accounts and not lag bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azator

PostSubject: Re: Water! Water! Everywhere!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me.
Hope it works out Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freaky-m

PostSubject: Re: Water! Water! Everywhere!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 pm

<3 ur idea silent.

You da man (H)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water! Water! Everywhere!   

Back to top Go down

Water! Water! Everywhere!
Page 1 of 1