LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.
LegenDary/YGOB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Done with the flamelit noobs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freaky-m

Done with the flamelit noobs. Empty
PostSubject: Done with the flamelit noobs.   Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Since i am a water and i'm wasting about halve of my mana pots on noobs who do just flamelit i got a big big big wonderfull idea...
I've got no problem with people who are starting up a bit, i was like that myself too. about lvl 100... al you can do at the moment is kill some water taos and just do flamelit.
I respect that, all the help is needed.

What i dont like i this:
Person X has 231 noobs
Person X has epic eq.
Person X wants more dbs to get all his 231 noobs to lvl 110...
So person X doesnt fight but just leaves all his noobs afk at 10th flamestone... and then they whine me to revive them.

Im going to get the authority to kick people next gw whenever i want... Then i will notice if people help or not.
So 10th flamestone sitters = instant kick.
I will update this since im going to get a plan with troubles first. but i am getting sick of running from enemies, trying hard to stay alive. reviving all them people and then i see noobs coming from 10th flamestone whining for a revive.

The less people in our guild the better, since some irritations are starting to work on ppl vs ppl. (we will do something about that soon too)

So be warned and help at gw. if you dont do so then i will kick you.

No offence guys, but im not going to give trice the effort with ma nonstop headdeache for noobs who want to get revived.

Greetz,

Last edited by freaky-m on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perthious

perthious

PostSubject: Re: Done with the flamelit noobs.   Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 am

freaky-m wrote:
Since i am a water and i'm wasting about halve of my mana pots on noobs who do just flamelit i got a big big big wonderfull idea...
I've got no problem with people who are starting up a bit, i was like that myself too. about lvl 100... al you can do at the moment is kill some water taos and just do flamelit.

What i dont like i this:
Person X has 231 noobs
Person X has epic eq.
So person X doesnt fight but just leaves all his noobs afk at 10th flamestone... and then they whine me to revive them.

Im going to get the authority to kick people next gw whenever i want... Then i will notice if people help or not.
I will update this since im going to get a plan with troubles first. but i am getting sick of running from enemies, trying hard to stay alive. reviving all them people and then i see noobs coming from 10th flamestone whining for a revive.

The less people in our guild the better, since some irritations are starting to work on ppl vs ppl. (we will do something about that soon too)

No offence guys, but im not going to give trice the effort with ma nonstop headdeache for noobs who want to get revived.

Greetz,
Hey you do a great job in gw as of course ya already know haha, best water in guild and you always got me, So in short I understand where your comming from and agree 100pct bro, once again ty for gettin my ass up in gw Smile
Back to top Go down
Blejdzik93

Blejdzik93

PostSubject: Re:   Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 am

All waters did a great job Smile
Back to top Go down
freaky-m

PostSubject: Re: Done with the flamelit noobs.   Done with the flamelit noobs. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm

perthious wrote:
freaky-m wrote:

What i dont like i this:
Person X has 231 noobs
Person X has epic eq.

Greetz,
Hey you do a great job in gw as of course ya already know haha, best water in guild and you always got me, So in short I understand where your comming from and agree 100pct bro, once again ty for gettin my ass up in gw Smile
Thnx mate, remember that you guys make out the big part, i just revive
Blejdzik93 wrote:
All waters did a great job Smile
Yes dont worrie lol, you did an exelent job too Smile 90% of the waters did Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done with the flamelit noobs.   Done with the flamelit noobs. Empty

Back to top Go down

Done with the flamelit noobs.
Page 1 of 1