LegenDary/YGOB
Welcome to the LegenDary/YouGotOwnedBy Forum enjoy.

CO 2.0/Elements/Storm/LegenDary&YGOB. For all members of the best guild in storm to chat, trade, talk about the game and anything u want really.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pic For The Guild By PS
Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm by ALBERNS

» END OF DECEMBER 2010 CONTENDERS!
Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm by **ACHILLES**

» NEW GUILD MONTHLY PRIZES STARTS IN 2011!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:33 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART III
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 am by **ACHILLES**

» THE GUILD!
Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:47 am by **ACHILLES**

» welcome back
Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:25 pm by ALBERNS

» IMPROVE PART II
Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm by **ACHILLES**

» HardCore / Rob
Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am by HardCore

» THE GUILD CHALLENGE
Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 pm by **ACHILLES**

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**ACHILLES**
Admin

PostSubject: Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 pm

So it has come to our attention that there are a few players in enemy guilds that wish to join our ranks. After alot of thought, there may be a proposal to allow them to join us after an initiation.

For example, lets say....KHUFU xD wanted to join us. He speaks english so he is eligible, but we are all aware of his allegence to the (egys) no offence and the bunnys ( jack's guild) Slayer Souls. If he is honestly going to switch sides, then it shouldnt be too much to ask for him to quit the enemy guild and go on a pk spree against his old guild proving his new allegence to us.lets say he has to get like...200 pkp from old guildies while being guildless before we allow him to join us.

This accomplishes a few things. First of all it proves he will fight with us. Second, it demolishes any respect he had with old guildies of his so that if he quit our guild and tried to go back, they may consider not letting him, and third, by pking into black named territory it puts his gear at risk showing a commitment to changing sides.

KHUFU was an example, he never asked for such a thing. nor that we would let him join we are full at the moment lol.

The rules to an initiation would be simple. The enemy would have to volentarily accept the proposal. he would have to leave his guild and pk 200 pkp of his old guildies while being guildless. the whole thing would have to be witnessed by more than 1 of our guildmembers including a deputy leader. While they are pking they have our promise that none of our guild members will interfere. and after they have hit 200 pkp they will be allowed to join.

This is a rough draft of what we could do to allow enemies to switch to our side. if anyone else has a diffrent idea, please run it past us, or tell us what you think. If there is too much disagreement, we can hold a poll to see what we should do. If it seems like a unanimouse agreement, we can put the proposition into effect immediatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendary-ygob-storm.forumotion.net
BlackFace

PostSubject: Re: Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition   Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:31 am

This is a really great idea but how would you know how many pk points he has just by counting his kills?

but really this is the the best way to see if someone is loyal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.CrackDubz.com
freaky-m

PostSubject: Re: Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:47 pm

No offence chris but i dont like the idea for serveral reasons:

1 - guild is full
2 - i discussed with clumsy that we will only take skilled - high bper or friendly people in.
3 - if those people are a waste of mana then i eventually kick them myself during gw.
4 - we barely want more people in cuz were overpowered atm. as soon as we lose 1 gw then we can concider these things.

I like the way you worket it out mate, i like the method. its just the wrong time for it. we aint reqruiting.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
**ACHILLES**
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition   Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 am

yeah np i agree was just when i did the original post we wasnt full and alot of ppl were changing guilds and stuff, but now no way we are over full and no enemies will be joining us now xd. chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendary-ygob-storm.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition   

Back to top Go down

Volentary Enemy Initiation Proposition
Page 1 of 1